Friday, October 15, 2010

15 Books

I was sent a Note on FB about 15 books I have read that made an impact.

Here's the note:

 Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag 15 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends chose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your 15 picks, and tag people in the note.)


These are the books I've enjoyed reading over the years and would read again and again.  Of course, there are far more than 15 but it would put you to sleep if I listed more.


1. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
2.  The Firm
3.  The Hobbit
4.  Lord of the Rings 1- 3
5.  The Flame of New Orleans
6.  Joy in the Morning
7.  Where the Lillies Bloom
8.  Gone With the Wind
9.  Absolute Power
10.  Scarlett
11.  Divinci Code
12.  Flowers for Algernon
13.  Heidi
14.  The Secret Garden
15.  All Over But the Shoutin' - by Rick Bragg

No comments:

Post a Comment