Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tango with a Turkey and Tablescapes

                I’m late, I’m late and it’s last minute before we all go about our Holiday Productions but I believe I made it in time to give you some tips before you traipse into family frolicking.  So before you Tango with that Turkey on your dining room table, I want to give you some tips for decorating that Thanksgiving Table.  Thanksgiving is the time when we gather to celebrate the joy of family and friends and to commemorate the true meaning of home.   I believe home is where our purest of heart is always on display and on special occasions such as these, it allows others to peak into the playhouse of our lives.  It is where we laugh, we cry, we rejoice and where we make our most memories.  It defines who we are as individuals and as a family.  As we turn the corner to begin our celebrations for this holiday season, I want to encourage you to branch out.  Show more of yourself.  Don’t be afraid to have a formal dining table with place settings.  Although, some of you have families quite like my own family, where it is often too large to be strictly formal but there are ways to make buffets inviting and interesting.  I believe going “All Out” shows others you care enough to make something beautiful for them and to entertain them as you welcome them into your home.  So with that said, I do hope you enjoy the examples I have for your viewing pleasure and last I do hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy spending precious time with those you love.










No comments:

Post a Comment